All commercial companies, even those that do not pursue profit, need to have an advertising management that allows them to establish an inclusive relationship between the media and their organization.
A good advertising campaign is the best way to achieve positioning within society, promote the sale of commercial products or persuade about the use of a certain service.
The people in charge of carrying out advertising management are based on a series of marketing tools, through which they carry out the study of a certain market within which they wish to incorporate their campaign, taking into account the specific needs of the sector to which it is. managed.
What are the steps of an advertising management?
Advertising management is based on a series of steps aimed at launching an advertising campaign, for this they carry out the organization, direction, control and integration of all the elements associated with advertising in order to choose the most suitable to achieve the proposed objectives.
- The first aspect to consider is to define what is the advertising objective, which can be oriented to the launch of a product, its knowledge by users, uses, benefits, brand and incentive to persuade their purchase, which will create interest mass on a certain article.
- Each advertising campaign is aimed at a particular audience, which is also taken into consideration when establishing the medium through which said campaign is disseminated, since it is necessary to bear in mind that not everyone has access to the same media of social communication.
- Being clear about the objective and the type of audience, it is necessary to know how many financial resources are available, also taking into account competition within the market.
- The following will be to choose the ideal means of communication to carry out the management of advertising, in which case it may be available: television, radio, press, telephone, fairs, advertising signs, posters, posters or a means of greater global diffusion such as the case of the internet.
- With all of the above established, the design of the advertising message begins, which will be transmitted as many times as the budget allows.
- Finally, it only remains to evaluate the results obtained from the advertising management, which will be measured according to the fulfillment of the proposed objectives, either by the fact that the sales of the product increase or because the service offered begins to be requested.
Online advertising management
As part of the digital world, Google has become one of the most used search engines in the world; This has allowed a radical change in advertising through web pages.
It has a reach of at least 2,000 MM visits every day and even has an influence rate of up to 90% in some countries, as is the case in Spain.
It is all due to the fact that carrying out an online advertising management represents much lower investment costs than traditional campaigns, the public can be segmented based on their age, sex or purchasing power.
Additionally, visits are measured on a daily basis and in the same way it is quickly established what is the impact that an advertisement has on the public, which leads to being able to make changes if necessary, in a completely automated way.
Another of the significant advantages that an advertising campaign launched within the Google platform currently has is that advertisers can choose from a wide range of formats, each one appropriate to their budget and the type of product-to-service they need. to announce.
Within the online platforms, you can find advertising services and even search engines, with a wide network of advertisers, within which everything that will carry the ad is elaborated and later published on the most relevant sites depending on the type of content being promoted.