Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
All commercial companies, even those that do not pursue profit, need to have an advertising management that allows them to establish an inclusive relationship between the media and their organization.
A good advertising campaign is the best way to achieve positioning within society, promote the sale of commercial products or persuade about the use of a certain service.
The people in charge of carrying out advertising management are based on a series of marketing tools, through which they carry out the study of a certain market within which they wish to incorporate their campaign, taking into account the specific needs of the sector to which it is. managed.
What are the steps of an advertising management?
Advertising management is based on a series of steps aimed at launching an advertising campaign, for this they carry out the organization, direction, control and integration of all the elements associated with advertising in order to choose the most suitable to achieve the proposed objectives.
- The first aspect to consider is to define what is the advertising objective, which can be oriented to the launch of a product, its knowledge by users, uses, benefits, brand and incentive to persuade their purchase, which will create interest mass on a certain article.
- Each advertising campaign is aimed at a particular audience, which is also taken into consideration when establishing the medium through which said campaign is disseminated, since it is necessary to bear in mind that not everyone has access to the same media of social communication.
- Being clear about the objective and the type of audience, it is necessary to know how many financial resources are available, also taking into account competition within the market.
- The following will be to choose the ideal means of communication to carry out the management of advertising, in which case it may be available: television, radio, press, telephone, fairs, advertising signs, posters, posters or a means of greater global diffusion such as the case of the internet.
- With all of the above established, the design of the advertising message begins, which will be transmitted as many times as the budget allows.
- Finally, it only remains to evaluate the results obtained from the advertising management, which will be measured according to the fulfillment of the proposed objectives, either by the fact that the sales of the product increase or because the service offered begins to be requested.
Online advertising management
As part of the digital world, Google has become one of the most used search engines in the world; This has allowed a radical change in advertising through web pages.
It has a reach of at least 2,000 MM visits every day and even has an influence rate of up to 90% in some countries, as is the case in Spain.
It is all due to the fact that carrying out an online advertising management represents much lower investment costs than traditional campaigns, the public can be segmented based on their age, sex or purchasing power.
Additionally, visits are measured on a daily basis and in the same way it is quickly established what is the impact that an advertisement has on the public, which leads to being able to make changes if necessary, in a completely automated way.
Another of the significant advantages that an advertising campaign launched within the Google platform currently has is that advertisers can choose from a wide range of formats, each one appropriate to their budget and the type of product-to-service they need. to announce.
Within the online platforms, you can find advertising services and even search engines, with a wide network of advertisers, within which everything that will carry the ad is elaborated and later published on the most relevant sites depending on the type of content being promoted.
Advertising is a means by which a product or service is promoted, in order to obtain a certain economic benefit. A phenomenon that has been present in our society for many years, but which currently makes use of technological advances and the internet, to make use of resources such as Sticky Ads.
Do you know what Sticky Ads are?
If you are one of the people who browse any of the web pages, you will surely have noticed that there are advertisements that remain on the screen, even though you scroll up or down the site you are visiting, precisely these ads are the Sticky Ads.
They were created to be more advantageous than normal ads, as they remain fixed and fully visible to capture the attention of users. Although they scroll through the content of the page, Sticky Ads will remain in your mind, due to the constant and repetitive way of visualizing them.
Advantages in the use of Sticky Ads
Although advertising is necessary in the commercial world, it can be quite annoying for many users of web pages; Some publishers conduct research to determine the types of ads that can attract the public’s attention, are attractive and cause the least possible inconvenience.
In this case, the aim is to establish what are the advantages of using a fixed ad, which will remain anchored to the screen. Which we could list through the following points:
- They can be excellent for increasing the visibility of a product, placing it in an attractive and stylized way that will immediately capture the attention of whoever enters the page.
- At a commercial level, a greater amount of sales is achieved, as a consequence of the results that are obtained with their appearance compared to traditional advertisements.
- They are not intrusive, like some of the standard digital ads.
- They are customized in terms of the type of devices in which they will be displayed, thus adjusting their header, size or type.
- Some of them can be closed at the request of the user, to allow them to continue reading, others are used as headings for the realization of offers and auctions.
Experience for internet users
Without a doubt, fixed ads or Sticky Ads are gaining ground within the online world, they are identified as the advertising of the future, but the other side of the coin corresponds to the experience lived by the users of the web pages, while browsing Internet.
In some cases, if this type of ad is not handled properly, it can cause obstruction of the display of the content of the page, which leads to discomfort to many users.
Sticky Ads, therefore, can have some negative aspects that should be considered by many publishers before placing them as part of their web content, among which we highlight:
- Fixed advertisements are not ideal for all types of digital networks, so when used without authorization, they would imply a penalty that could lead to the blocking of the account. However, they are allowed if your block is used for anchor or overlay ads.
- It is necessary that publishers have the necessary technology to manage their anchor ads, otherwise, they may cause a bad experience for the user while browsing the page.
- A Sticky Ad that is not placed properly can affect the performance of other types of ads that are part of the web page.
It is important to note that Sticky Ads are not allowed with Google AdSense, especially if the user cannot close them; because they would not allow the complete display of google ads, which is part of their use policies, but they do through mobile devices.
Every day the number of people who use the Internet increases, a boom that continues to grow by leaps and bounds, due to the fact that progress has been made in terms of the availability of broadband networks in many countries of the world.
Ads on web pages are part of a type of advertising that makes use of blogs, websites, social networks, emails, virtual systems or any other type of platform to which users have access, which allows these sites to start present a considerable increase in your traffic.
All this leads to somehow seeking to monetize this type of frequent visits, to earn money by including advertising formats that can be clicked and thereby registering an economic remuneration for its creators.
Do you know how ads on web pages work?
If you have a web page, you have surely considered the idea of taking advantage of it to place advertising on it and obtain some passive income, but it will be important that you value in a real way what will be the income that your page will provide you.
It is not easy to get a blog or website to start generating relevant income quickly, especially since your site must not only have a source of monetization such as advertising, but also depends on other elements Such as the Google AdSense program, which is usually governed by certain policies that you must fully observe, if you do not want to lose the opportunity to generate income with your ads.
Following this order of ideas, there are two important elements for the success of advertisements within a web page, on the one hand the amount of traffic it has, which is represented by the number of people who visit your blog and it will be necessary for you to appreciate it. through Analytics, part of a service offered by Google itself and other platforms such as Omniture, Nielsen or ComsCore.
The second aspect to take into consideration is the value of the traffic you get within your page, which is determined not only in quantity but also in terms of quality. If you can focus on a certain niche, which has adequate statistics, it will be quite striking for all those advertisers who want to place their advertising within it.
How to attract potential clients?
A website is created in terms of design, following some characteristics that allow it to cover a series of objectives, but most of them are aimed at receiving visits from potential clients, in order for you to place their advertisements.
However, you can advertise on your own page, in order to make it known to a large number of users, who over time will become potential buyers of the products offered as part of the content of the blog itself.
Advantages of ads on web pages
Making use of internet platforms offers a series of advantages that are taken advantage of by advertisers:
- You can choose what type of user the advertising is directed to, through segmentation.
- The cost of this type of advertisement is lower than that offered by other media such as radio, TV, press and some others; In addition, the resources used during the creation of the ad itself are much cheaper.
- You can measure the degree of acceptance of the product within the audience made up of buyers, it does not require an extensive advertising campaign and you have all the necessary data to determine how many times an ad has been clicked.
- It is flexible, allowing you to change your ads on web pages as many times as necessary, to achieve the results you are expecting.
Paid ads on web pages
Many platforms offer their paid ad services and some of them are more relevant than others, but in this sense we can mention the following:
- Google Adwords, within this platform you create ads with visibility on Google and within its wide content network.
- For its part, YouTube is ideal for promoting audiovisual content accompanied by advertising.
- On Facebook you can have thousands of people at your fingertips without spending too much money
Finally, there are many other options in digital media that you will surely already know, such as Twitter or Linkedin.
YouTube is one of the social platforms that have a large number of users worldwide. Since its birth, many people began to make use of it to upload their own audiovisual creations, so that they could be seen by many other people, being only part of their entertainment.
But times have changed and now this dynamic relationship between creators and audience has become a source of income, which has led to the monetization of videos.
What is monetizing videos?
The monetization of videos is carried out through YouTube patners, which are simply content creators, so if you want to get money with your videos, the first thing you need to do is be part of this group of creators; Registering to later log in to your channel and being identified with a certain profile.
How to monetize videos?
To obtain an economic profit through the videos you publish within the YouTube platform, it is necessary that you meet a series of prerequisites.
Among them are the policies of this type of page, that your country of origin has availability within the partner program, have at least 4,000 hours of videos played during the last year and have more than 1,000 subscribers.
As you upload videos to the YouTube platform, they begin to gain visits from followers and people who like your video, because they like your video, this will eventually be what will allow you to be part of the partner program or content creator later.
Steps to monetize videos using ads
If you are already part of the YouTube monetization program, you can start to take advantage of it financially for your benefit. You just have to enter the platform from studio.youtube.com, in the menu on the left select a video of your authorship and click on “monetize”, also choosing the type of ad that you allow to be published in it, accepting and saving your selection.
It is possible to monetize all YouTube videos, but you have to be the owner of its commercial rights and make sure that the content is completely original.
Copyright is an element especially protected by YouTube, since they are part of the property of the content of a video, even to use music within your audiovisual composition you must have the permission of its creator or be created by you in a way Independent.
All videos can be monetized, we are talking about tutorials, musicals, short films, interviews, documentaries, home recordings and everything you can think of within social norms and respecting human rights.
If you create it to be unique and original, you can upload it to the YouTube platform and as soon as you have the conditions to be part of its creators program, you can begin to obtain economic income during each of the visits that users make to your video.
Applause for monetizing videos
As many of you surely already know, under the videos it is common to find buttons such as “I like” or “I do not like” in order to know the opinion of the audience regarding what is observed in the video; but since the beginning of 2020 an additional button called “Applaud” was added.
When the user clicks on this button, they are buying applause that is sent to the creator of the video, as a way to indicate that they liked it, but being accompanied by a certain donation that implies a cost of 1.85 euros, of which 30% is assigned to the YouTube platform, while 70% is destined to be a monetization as part of your video, for the creator of it.
Many YouTube fans want to stand out and have their messages seen above others, for this they can acquire a super chat or stickers, by investing a certain amount of money, which will also be divided between the creator and YouTube.
Like this, there are some other ways to monetize videos through premium memberships and programs; offering a library of products where a series of brands stand out or through commercial alliances, employing the most prominent youtubers and making videos where to place products that reach sales records in the world.
In short, the ways to monetize videos on YouTube can be innumerable, either through advertising, Ads or any other means, activating your monetization within this platform is one of the most profitable ways to obtain income today.